Friday, February 9, 2007

Update: Donde Esta El "Crapper?"

It's my belief that the office "Crapper" has not left the building (as we all originally thought when a certain someone got the boot). For those who need a reminder on the bathroom atrocities that go on in the ladies room, please refer to the December 6th blog entry, "Crap..."

It's 6:55 p.m. and I am leaving the office to wait 20 minutes in the rain for the bus. So I decide it best to use the ladies room before leaving.

Now, I was fortunate enough not to see what someone had for dinner the night before left in the toilet bowl, but someone did leave the toilet seat cover plainly on the seat.

Seriously, people. How hard is it to a.) put all expendable toilet items IN the toilet; b.) turn around and make sure it made it in; and c.) flush.

So suffice it to say, this seems very much like something the Crapper would do, so I think I'll tread with caution when entering any stalls from now on.

That's all.

-Signing off from San Francisco

No comments: