Friday, February 8, 2008

Just a Quickie

This is similar, but not quite as asinine as questions from "Don't Believe What Your Mother Told You..."

A conversation that left me a bit baffled. After spending an unacceptable amount of time editing someone else's sub-par work...

Me: "This is much better please send out tonight."

Associate: "OK! Can I buzz you, I just want to make sure I send it to everyone I'm supposed to."

Me: Sigh. "Just send it to the same distro I sent the release out to."

Associate: "OK! Well, I'm not sure who that is."

Me: Pause. Hold sigh. "Look for my e-mail. If you can't find it I can just tell you."

Associate: "OK! Let me look."

2 minutes later...

Associate: "OK! I think I found it. Is it X, Y and Z?"

Me: Heavy sigh. Eye roll. "No."

-Signing off from San Francisco

No comments: