Friday, May 16, 2008

I Don't Care

I am being really lazy and my post today is an IM conversation I had with snark2.

[11:53] snark1: dude, can i just say that i hate when people tell me they are going to lunch
[11:53] snark1: fucking go to lunch, i don't care
[11:53] snark1: just get the shit done that you need to get done
[11:53] snark1: i don't need a goddamn itinerary

A girl on my team always feels the need to tell me if she's going to Walgreens, lunch, needs to leave at 5:31 p.m. Mind you this is the same girl that needs instructions on how to wipe her ass so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Nonetheless, still very annoying.

One day she asked me, "Do you anticipate me staying late today, because my friend is picking me up?" Um, really.

My response basically was "I don't know, dude, you tell me. Did you get done everything you needed to?"

-Signing off in San Francisco

No comments: